Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Kat Von D Vixen Duo review!

I wanted to review a little purchase I made from Sephora with some Shopkick points.
(I’m going to review Shopkick on another post.)


My first impression of these products was not the best. Though, these are the first KVD products I’ve purchased and are the only ones I own!
The liquid lipstick mini is in the color Outlaw and the mini studded lipstick is in the color Noble.

Noble is swatched on top and Outlaw is swatched below.

My first thoughts on the liquid lipstick was that the color was very vibrant, the application was very easy with the brush! What I didn’t like about this product was how easily the color transferred. It smeared pink on my face and hands even after 20 minutes of drying time. After this happened I didn’t use the product for a second time until a few weeks later- after this application I did feel the product dried and stayed in place way better than it did the first time but it still transferred/smeared some pink. 


The studded lipstick in Noble smells amazing. I love the color of this product but the makeup of it (formula) is very thick and when applied; this product was very chalky and did not look very great on my pale skin tone. 


I would rate these products 7/10. :)
These were purchased from Sephora for $18 (not including tax)


Thank you for reading. Please leave any questions, comments or concerns down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment